Make this NOW ! Truffle Oil Mac n’ Cheese (#Recipe) #delfrisco @dfgrille
Did someone give you a giant bottle of Truffle Oil?
You should make this recipe – provided by Del Frisco’s Grille
Truffled Mac and Cheese
Serving Size: Two
For the sauce
¼ cup diced shallots
¼ cup chopped garlic
2 Tbsp olive oil
3 cup heavy cream
4 oz. shredded Gruyere (or swiss)
2 oz. grated parmesan.
- Sweat garlic and shallots till garlic browns slightly.
- Add heavy cream and bring to a boil then simmer
- Reduce by 1/3
- Add gruyere and parmesan season to taste with salt and pepper
For the pasta
2 cup dry radiatore pasta (any pasta with grooves will do).
- Bring 12 cups of water and 6 Tbsp of salt to a boil
- Add pasta and stir to prevent sticking
- Once pasta is cooked, strain and add to sauce
Finishing the dish
- Stir pasta in…
View original post 48 more words